Friday, January 31, 2014

The Kid Inside Me...



This August I will be 42 years young and believe me I do not feel one day over 18!!! Well maybe 25 would me more accurate!!! And if you had seen me today on the swing trying my best to get as high as possible & witnessed how excited I was zip-lining in the park with my kids, you would definitely have said I was a teenager having a blast!!! 

I might be approaching menopause but every now & then the little girl trapped inside me just wants to get out, have fun & act a little bit crazy. Those are the days when I just need to feel care free without any responsibility and when I desperately want to have fun without worrying about anything or anyone! 

Age is really just a number. Being over 40 didn't stop me from going to Disneyland and enjoying all the rides and having a great time! And it will not stop me from realizing so many extreme activities on my bucket list like bungee jumping and skydiving. 

Satchel Paige once said:" Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it does not matter" and I strongly agree with that!!!! I will live my life & forget my age coz age is not important unless you're a cheese or a fine wine! 

Youth does not have an age and one is never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream, or (in my case) ride a swing and swing it very high with the hope of maybe catching a star!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment