What is the stupidest thing you ever did? That is a question that was asked yesterday night on a group chat by one of my friends & while a few started to tell their stupid adventures, anecdotes and stories I took a moment to reflect on my life and remember what I would call a stupid incident!
To tell you the truth, I've always been regarded as somewhat of a perfect angel by my family & close friends but let's face it no one is perfect and there is a little demon in each & everyone of us! When I finally recalled what I could label as my stupid incident & shared it, it proved to be one of the biggest incidents shared by anyone on the group!!! My friends were greatly entertained by it & laughed their asses off at my expense!!!
I know many of you are wondering what was that incident but unfortunately since many of my family & relatives read this blog I will not be able to divulge it!!!! Until yesterday this incident was kept a secret between me and the other person involved in it and a third party who luckily spared us! A few of my friends also know now but I do trust them to keep their mouth closed as what happens in the group stays in the group as agreed upon, between us all, from the beginning!!!!!! Right guys????
We all have our dark little secrets and we all did stupid things at one time or another in our life! I for one look back now at that incident and laugh at how stupid it was of me to put myself in such a situation but when we are caught up in the moment we do tend to let our guards down & expose ourselves!!!
Luckily for me I escaped the consequences of being caught red handed and learned a lesson from that little incident: Live in the moment but without letting anyone catch you!!!! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment