Yes it's me in the above picture even though Me, Myself & I don't recognize the person in the picture!!!! I swear to God I freaked out this morning when I looked into the mirror to find a stranger looking back at me!!! What the hell is going on with me? Why am I changing so drastically? Is it menopause??? Did any of you experience similar symptoms like change in taste, being much more adventurous than usual, liking things you never liked before... Does menopause do that to you????
It must be menopause as I am experiencing some strange symptoms like my new found love for designers handbags! Me who has never liked handbags and who only carried them on special occasions!!!! Nowadays I can't stop buying them! I also used to only wear platinum jewelry and like all women diamonds were my best friend but this also changed and recently I started buying and wearing different kinds of accessories.
Then yesterday I suddenly felt I wanted to chop my hair off & change my look and I simply did it.
What will be next? Will I suddenly become a Vegan God forbid? Will my taste in men change & will I suddenly want to change my husband??????? ;-)

I hope you get a sports car, so I can drive it. B-)
ReplyDeleteYou do you, girl. No fear. just don't change your husband, 7aram Wadieh :D
Dana no sports car in the near future as you know I hate driving!!! As for Wadie, well I pray to god that my taste in men remains the same as you know how much I love him!!! Miss you girl!!!! XOXO
Delete