Wadie & I have been married for nearly 9 years & this is maybe the third time he leaves me behind as the policy in our marriage (dictated & imposed by yours truly) has always been "2ejri 3a 2ejrak"!!! This mind you does not apply the other way around as I do take frequent trips to Lebanon alone or with the kids to see my family & friends!!!!
Being single sucks big time as it means being lonely, having my meals alone, watching TV alone, having no one to talk to, cooking only for the children, sleeping alone.... Some of you may say that it is good to have a break but I say I did not sign up for this!!! I want my hubby back!!!
I still have three days to endure this new Single status and I can't wait to be reunited with the love of my life. Some may say this is lame but I say I hate being separated from him even if only for a few days!!!
Hurry back home My Love...
... And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
(All of the time)
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight...
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
(All of the time)
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight...
BONNIE TYLER - TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART 😜💔

No comments:
Post a Comment