I've never liked wearing makeup, dresses, high heels or handbags and in a funny twist of fate God chose to give me a little Fashionista as a daughter!!! I might go as far as saying that God made Tia a little Fashionista to teach me a lesson or maybe to punish me for wearing jeans & flats for as long as I can remember!
From the moment she was born Tia had a mind of her own and a sense of style like no other! Tia was born a Diva, a girly girl whose favorite color is pink, who loves pretty little dresses, makeup, high heels & who never leaves the house without a handbag & sunglasses!!!! In one word she's the total opposite of me!!!
Wadie blames my constant watching of Star Academy during my pregnancy for the way she came out to be. Well, maybe it was & maybe it wasn't but the fact remains that I do have a daughter that is nothing like me & I don't mind it one bit!
Tia you are who you are!!! Don't ever change my little Diva/Fashionista!! I Love you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment